Traffic analysis helps Mockup+ to identify popular parts of the site, such as mockups genres or other services and shows ways in which way to grow. That is why the site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc, (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). The use includes the “Universal Analytics” operating mode. This facilitates the assignment of data, sessions, and interactions across several devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus the analysis of a user’s activities across devices.
Disable Google Analytics
A written and signed Data Processing Agreement with Google does exist.
Mockup+ allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website and interact with them. This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.) Google Fonts is a typeface visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Place of processing: United States
Privacy Shield participant
Mockup+ uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to Mockup+ as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser’s address line when it changes from “
This type of service allows this website to distribute their content using servers located across different countries and to optimize their performance. Which Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics and the way these services are implemented. Their function is to filter communications between this website and the User’s browser. Considering the widespread distribution of this system, it is difficult to determine the locations to which the contents that may contain Personal Information User are transferred. CloudFlare (Cloudflare) CloudFlare is a traffic optimization and distribution service provided by CloudFlare Inc. The way CloudFlare is integrated means that it filters all the traffic through this website, i.e., communication between this website and the User’s browser, while also allowing analytical data from this website to be collected.
Place of processing: United States
A written and signed Data Processing Agreement with Cloudflare does exist.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by Mockup+. In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section above.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection. Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.